If You're Wondering Where I've Been

I haven't caught up with a lot of people lately.

Partly because I've been very busy. In the midst of moving and trying to sort out tradies for the new place and trying to patch up the old house, my family arrived for our holiday, and we had another family member stay after that for a little while.

I'm sorry if it feels like I have been avoiding you.

Well, I have been avoiding you.

I've been hiding from everyone. I've been baking a little bun and I've been hiding the oven, so to speak.

I hear you ask - but WHY!? Lots of people get pregnant and have babies. I don't really know why, except that I've been quite anxious throughout this pregnancy. I was waiting for the 12-week mark, then the 20-week mark, then the next milestone and the next and the next. At each point, I still didn't feel right about making an announcement.

I did, of course, tell my family. And I did tell a handful of friends, and work (because it was pretty hard to hide the fact that I was sick in the early days, and that I was getting bigger and bigger).


So, why am I doing this now? Today I went to a hen's, and later this month I'm going to the wedding and having my baby shower (thrown by my amazing girlfriends!), so it's getting harder to hide. So, I figured it's about time people find out.

If you're wondering where I've been, I've been growing a Little Clapson.

Comments