A New Chapter

This post was supposed to be about the good stuff - Operation Revive (facial, haircut, new clothes), a new crafty adventure, catching up with friends, going back to work...

Unfortunately, things haven't gone according to plan. Don't you hate it when that happens?

I thought I was having a work meeting today to discuss the details of returning next week. Instead, I was told I have nothing to go back to.

I'm not sure how I feel yet. I was shocked and a little angry. I probably would had been more shocked but J had thought something was up and had semi-prepared me for this. I had waved him off and said nah... that wouldn't happen, but in the moment, I remembered his advice, and it kept me calm and rational.

I kinda understood where they were coming from, but it didn't make it right. But, I'm not gonna fight it. I'm viewing it as my opportunity to find something else.

It's still a blow though, and it's very frustrating. But, you know what?

I'm ok. I got this.


Comments