I didn't say goodbye to my babies

My sisters and I have talked about going on a sisters-only trip, sans husbands/partners/kids. My kids go to daycare but other than that, I don't really get separated from them. I think they have been babysat a grand total of 3 times:

1. Went to a concert in the local school 10 minutes down the road
2. Went for lip surgery
3. Now as I'm travelling to Bintulu via Kuala Lumpur

When my sisters and I chatted about it, I said straight up I couldn't leave my babies. Not yet, anyway. I estimated that I might leave them to go on holiday when they turned 5. Hahahha, I think my sisters (one at least) were a little shocked.

Well, here I am. Leaving them for 5 days. And being a early flight, I left when they were still asleep; snuck out like a thief.

I didn't say goodbye.

Comments